The optimized method of the fruiter cultivation by the application of "CO2 slow release oxygen-enriched straw fermentation technology"
First, Get ready for vinyl house according to the "CO2 slow release oxygen-enriched straw fermentation technology".
Second, Application on fruiter planting (different from the operating procedure described above)
1, Application on field planting
(1) Dig the “V” ditch according to the fruiter planting row, which is deep 0.08~0.1 m and wide 0.8~1 m.
(2) Fill up with leavening: fill up the ditch with the leavening such as the straw or cattle and sheep dung.
(3) Scatter the ferment mixture: after the leavening filled up, scatter the ferment mixture evenly on the surface of it.
(4) Cover with soil and prepare the farmland: the covered soil is about 0.05 m thick.
(5) Drill holes: aperture is 2cm; inter-holes distance 20cm, deep enough to pass through the layer of straw.
Third, the difference from the conventional cultivation
1, Base fertilizer: the chemical fertilizer decreases to 50% conventional amount, or don't add any chemical fertilizer.
2, Spray leaching solution on the surface of leaf every 3-7 days (a volume leaching liquid mixed with two volume water). The fertilizers following watering are decreased to 30 per cent of conventional amount.
3, Be sure to keep the air pass through the hole of planting row smoothly.
Fourth, Temperature management, humidity management, pruning and pest control (as the conventional procedure)
Fifth, Note: Any soil fungicide is prohibited.